To honor and advance the entrepreneurial legacy of Kemmons Wilson while enriching the lives of our families, associates, partners and the communities in which we live and work.
By staying true to our core values, our people-first philosophy and our long-term perspective, we will advance the legacy of Kemmons and Dorothy Wilson. We will create and preserve wealth for our stakeholders by actively managing and prudently investing in a variety of opportunities that create enduring value.
How we act
- Humility – We are proud of our work yet remain grounded as we know many people are responsible for our success.
- Integrity – We strive to earn trust by doing the right thing and being accountable for our actions.
- Respect – We regard and appreciate each individual’s talents, differing perspectives and abilities to contribute.
- Excellence – We hold ourselves to high standards in everything we do and constantly seek to improve ourselves, personally and professionally, while having fun along way.
- Service – We encourage a culture of servant leadership and attend to all who cross our paths.
- Stewardship – We make wise choices, always keeping in mind the best interests of our stakeholders.
Core Operating Principles
How we work
- Disciplined – We create processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness but allow for flexibility when appropriate.
- Empowered – We believe in people and give them the tools and resources to do theirbest job.
- Entrepreneurial – We seek creative and sometimes unconventional solutions.
- Proactive – We work with intention and avoid complacency.
- Balanced – We strive to balance our lives between our home, our community and ourwork.
- Inclusive – We identify and integrate all relevant ideas, people and organizations for each pursuit.
- Transformational – We focus our efforts on initiatives that can positively change the trajectory of growth for our family of enterprises.